This is a public discussion forum. You must contact State Unemployment authorities to get accurate & up-to-date information.

Where do i fax or email a letter from my employer stating that i will be returning to work?

0 votes
I rec'd a letter stating that i must sign up at Career Link for job applications & I am to return to work in 2 weeks so i have a letter from my company to fax or email but no idea where to send it to get it to the correct dept.  Please help me.
asked Aug 27, 2012 in Claims Paperwork by anonymous

1 Answer

0 votes
Fax it to the local office on your financial determination. Make sure you name, social security number, and contact information is on each page.
answered Aug 27, 2012 by ked (54,010 points)

Related questions